Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Best Laid Plans

So maintaining this strict regimen has been (unsurprisingly I would bet) laughable at best. I've been running fairly consistently (though I haven't in the past few days). Writing on the other hand has been an entirely different story. I need to kick it back up a notch and embrace this absolute lack of schedule conflicts.

I started going to Cappuccino Cafe to write and read and drink coffee. I've been getting a fair amount of work done there, but it is still not enough.

Tomorrow is going to be job hunting day, followed by a resounding afternoon of work at the cafe. I want to start reexamining the plot I've got for the Rider, and look at scenes I've created in Bombed. At the very least I can get the ground work laid out for the rest of summer.

And on that note I'm going to crash without having run today. Tomorrow I think I am going to eat a breakfast and then try to do the lake. We'll see...

0 comments: