Friday, February 09, 2007

Hey-

Last couple days have been pretty busy just maintaining a level of schoolwork and job and whatnot.

Got a response back from Mort. He left me with a list of other names that I should look into when doing my research for "Jack".

This task of reading up on American folklore seems a little daunting to me. I wish I had a semester with no classes so that I could focus my energy entirely on researching and preparing to write this book, and then spend a summer just working my ass off and getting as much done as I can. Oh well. With train rides and plane flights abounding over the next month and a half I should have time to work alot on everything that I need to, maybe read a book or so that I've taken from the library on American folklore.

Still digging my way through the Journal of American Folklore! There is a lot of stuff there.

0 comments: