Monday, October 15, 2007

No excuses...

I have no excuse to not be updating this thing (unless of course my roommate is the only one reading it).

Actually I lie.

I have one excuse.

I've started riffing on another idea that I'm sure to take towards completion... (i keep saying that, but this one is fresh)

It's a hard boiled detective story set during the 1930s with one premise. In the summer of 1937 the sun ceases to generate heat or light. I'd read an article somewhere that explained that if this were to happen (barring the whole lack of gravity thing), humanity would have 3 months, four at the outside to live before things just got too damn cold.

Right now the book is looking like it is going to be one man's obsession with solving one last case while the world around him goes to hell in a handbasket. The story is currently dancing around the name of "The Long Goodnight." I'm 5 chapters in (short short chapters, mind you).

Other than that I've been doing the hermity thing, living in my apartment and not doing much...

So that's my excuse for not blogging, expect it to change.

0 comments: