I'm going to take a little break from "typical" blogging and do one that gathers together all these awesome "Laws" I've discovered on wikipedia (the hitchhikers guide to humanity). These made me giggle, and I hope they will make YOU giggle too.
- Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
- As online discussions grow longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1.
- An object in motion will be moving in the wrong direction.
- An object at rest will be in the wrong place.
- The energy required to move an object in the correct direction, or put it in the right place, will be more than you wish to expend but not so much as to make the task impossible.
- Sufficiently advanced cluelessness (or incompetence) is indistinguishable from malice.
- Anything that can go wrong, will.
- Finagle's Corollary:
- At the worst possible moment.
- Improvement means deterioration.
- A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure.
- In a hierarchy every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence.
- Nothing is always absolutely so.
- Ninety percent of everything is crud.
- Complexity can neither be created or destroyed; it can only be displaced.
- Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.
- The bad guys are always lousy shots in the movies.