Thanksgiving Break is anything but (well it is Thanksgiving, but it is sorely lacking in the latter part of the title). This is, of course, not all true.
Things I've done over break:
- Went to the Stationary Set and the Hallows concert at Small Planet
- Played Fallout 3
- Sat in the hot tub while drinking hot buttered rum
- Spent time with friends
- Ate lots of Thanksgiving food
- Finish reading the Lord of the Rings (I started it back in August and I'm getting antsy to start something different)
- Finish reading for class
- Write a 5 page paper
- Play a show with my band Anomaly
- See other friends I haven't yet
I wanted to work on my novel and I haven't done that.
Mostly it's the fault of Fallout 3, which is, in the next couple days, going to become not a time threat. This is mostly due to the fact that it has to go back to the rental store, and I have to buckle down on school.
Redundancies abound redundantly.
Next post is going to be a followup to the American Gods roadtrip post I made earlier. Going to start looking at the possible location of Lakeside.