Sunday, February 08, 2009

One of Those Rambly Going Nowhere Posts

Sitting in Starbucks, dealing with slow internet. Figured I'd make a blog post because I've hit a wall with the writing.

The novel is currently hovering around 64,000 words. The writing was good tonight. I've been sitting on a scene with Loki, and Daniel, and the Freewalkers for a week or so now, and it's almost finished. I know this kind of thing is rather cryptic to talk about. Bantering names for a story that not many people know a lot about. Maybe it's enticing.

I came back to Haslett this weekend to learn how to do taxes with my mom, hang out with the guys, and get ready to dive into the homestretch before spring break (18 days until I fly out). Last night was a banana pancake dinner, with eggs, and sausage, and rum and orange juice (a new fun combination). Then we watched Dumb and Dumber. Also saw Coraline, which was very very good.

Tomorrow is pack up and back to school. Going to be very glad when it's done done done.

Right. Starbucks is closing. Time to pack it up and head back home to watch Arrested Development, read Graveyard Book, and sleep.

1 comments:

Unknown February 11, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

ummmm... Arrested Development rocks. that is all.