Friday, June 15, 2007

So I've decided, after much frustrating and creative violation of nouns, that I am going to start posting my blog with my PC. I've never had a single issue with the blog going online. I'm able to access all the features easily, like hotlinks and pictures (which is vitally important for an interesting blog), and I've got this mediocre desktop sitting on my sitar case being completely unused right now. Save the occasional round of Stronghold Crusader.

I walked the nine miles home yesterday to see if I could do it. I knew I could, it was more of an excuse to see portions of the city that I don't usually see. Namely the coast north of Navy Pier. There are a lot of really nice parks and beaches and interesting trails lining the coast. It made for an enjoyable walk. I even got some sun! Rare, I know!

That got me to thinking. I have a bike sitting in the hallway of my apartment that I haven't used at all. And I'm always looking for an excuse to get into quieter areas, away from the city. So I've decided to start exploring what I can of the areas around Chicago. Tomorrow I am planning on riding the 35 miles north to the Illinois Wisconsin border and then back home. Just to say I've done it. I'll take pictures (I promise) and have hotlinks and the like in tomorrows entry.

Last issue of Justice was spectacular.

0 comments: