Monday, March 10, 2008

3 Days Down

I leave for California on Thursday!

I'm going to stay with my friends out there for 2 weeks, getting writing done, going for runs, and recharging for the end of my semester.

Kate, one of the people I stay with called me last night. I'm going to be out there over Easter weekend, and she was calling to invite me to come with her and her husband, Ben (another friend from high school), and her two sisters to drive up to San Francisco (a place I've never been) to spend Easter Weekend with her aunt. And she was all apprehensive about it, unsure whether it would be something I'd be interested in. Of course you can guess my response. A resounding Hell Yes! So now among other things I'm going to get to drive up the coast and see San Francisco! I'll make sure to take lots of pictures.

Thursday can't come fast enough

0 comments: