Thursday, May 15, 2008

Done

I'M FINISHED!!!

Really that is all this blog post should say. I should wrap it up here and go back to working my last day and be happy with being able to say I'M DONE!

But I won't.

Yesterday my last class, with Tina Jens, got out and I went straight to the bar and proceeded to drink myself embarrassed. Then I went to bed, slept till 7, showered, came to work. And I have no right to feel as good as I do right now. In fact I should be in massive amounts of pain. But I'm not because I have an iron constitution (and I got rid of most of it). More than anything else I was surprised at how loud my iPod was from the walk home. I stepped out the door this morning, put the earbuds in hit play and tore the earbuds out of my ears because it was on full.

Now I have to go work my last day, but I'll make a real blog post later...

0 comments: