Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Name Game

I changed the name of this blog again... See it's different. It's different because I can't decide.

I had a lot of fun writing the story of Charon (pronounced as far as i can tell Kai-ron (like the bad guy from Robotech)). It makes me want to try again. I noticed on my hard drive that I have a collection of these sort of first person "this is my life" stories. Little first person ditties musing about existence or their lot in life. Maybe I'll do another this week. I know I'm going to run a draft on Just A Boatman in the next couple of days, maybe write it out again in longhand (a craft which I feel I need to be doing more of).

I had to write a cover/query/pitch letter for my Advanced Fiction class about the full movement we're turning in today. It's chapter two of the currently stalled Jack novel. It was interesting spelling out exactly what I had in mind for it, and I feel like I've got a good grip on it.

Now I'm going to dive back into the Rider's story while i'm at work. Tally-ho!

0 comments: