Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wikipedia Is Swallowing My Soul

Found this article on the front page of Wikipedia. All you need to do is read the first couple sentences of the Politics section. There has to be story potential there. Could probably fit it into my story about Myland.

I got "I'm Just A Boatman" back from my fantasy teacher, Tina Jens. She really liked it and offered me a stack of suggestions about how to make it better. Most of it were minor logistical issues that I cleared up, one was a major issue I'm hoping she can get a chance to look at again about structure. I'll probably run a further line edit on draft 2 tomorrow once its had time to settle. I'm really happy this story went over so well.

30 days till the semester is done.

1 comments:

Unknown April 14, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

I feel you on the wiki. 30 days sounds so short and so long.